Andrew Roche is an innovative marketing strategist and coordinator with 5+ years’ experience impacting company performance and profitability through marketing and communications leadership.
Highly motivated, creative professional offering a unique blend of operations, marketing, project management, and social media expertise. Proven ability to develop smart, personalized content to drive customer interaction. Success in analyzing industry trends to establish strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
Areas of expertise include…
Andrew Roche's Experience
Andrew Roche: Professional Experience
Shift Digital - Birmingham, MI (2021 - Present)
United Wholesale Mortgage - Pontiac, MI (2019 - 2021)
- Provided elite customer service to internal and external clients
- Effectively communicated conditions and statuses to clients via phone and video
- Developed a thorough understanding of investor guidelines & lending policies/documentation
- Engaged in critical thought and took swift action when faced with challenging situations
Buz Coffee - Janesville, WI [Remote] (2018 - present)
- Established a benchmark for inbound website traffic of roughly 1,800 visitors each week
- Generated a consistent flow of roughly 600 organic inbound visitors each week
- Created an effective paid Facebook campaign which generated roughly 1,200 visitors each week the campaign was active
Protect America - Austin, TX [Remote] (2018 - 2019)
Achieve operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, and implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Analyzed company Google analytics to implement initiatives, improving the blog on-page SEO, and attracting over 500 views a month.
- Created graphics and copy for multiple company social media campaigns.
- Collaborated with colleagues in the Austin, TX office to identify issues with the company’s inbound strategy and deploy solutions.
Digital Marketing & Inside Sales
ViziRecruiter - Troy, MI (2016-17)
Coordinated a variety of aspects for marketing projects to contribute to the overall enhancement of the sales systems and processes. Led graphic design activities utilizing Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Successfully managed a CRM database of 229,000 contacts.
- Contributed to the final pre-launch revisions of a first-to-market HR/recruitment SaaS tool.
Digital Marketing & Inside Sales
Detroit Sports Company - Clinton Township, MI (2014-16)
Developed, coordinated, and executed social media and digital marketing campaigns that increased brand awareness and customer engagement. Compiled and presented reports to key stakeholders on digital and social media marketing initiatives and KPIs; made recommendations to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Deployed social media marketing strategies to reach 5,000 followers per channel with an out-of-pocket budget.
Andrew Roche: Coaching Experience
C1X Lacrosse - Canton, MI (2015-18)
- Convey firsthand know-how to developing student-athletes of varying lacrosse IQ’s.
- Guide player development with the aim of advancing to the next level.
- Advise high school student-athletes through the intricate NCAA recruitment process.
- Provide guidance to the owner regarding social/digital marketing efforts.
Head Coach, Boy's JV Lacrosse
Detroit Country Day Schools - Beverly Hills, MI (2014-15)
Created a stimulating and enriching learning environment to provide student-athletes with a solid wellness and fitness educational foundation. Expertly presented subject matter to students using various teaching methods and technology, adjusting teaching style and method to meet student learning.
- Designed and facilitated year-round strength and conditioning programs for the achievement and success of the team.
- Division 2 State Champs in 2014 & Division 1 Semi-finalist in 2015.
Varsity Lacrosse Coach
Harper Creek HS - Harper Creek, MI (2013)
- Coordinated practice plans to help both novice and veteran players improve and excel each day.
- Unified a diverse group of athletes from various schools to work together as a singular cohesive unit.
- Guided the first-year program to the conference championship as the 4th overall seed.
Andrew Roche: Education
Wayne State University, Mike Ilitch School of Business
MBA, Marketing & Finance (exp. 2022)
BA, English & Political Science
- Varsity Student-Athlete: Founding member of the men's lacrosse program (NCAA D3).
- Developed leadership & collaborative skills as an active brother of Delta Tau Delta.
- Represented Albion as an admissions guide & resource.
- Supported first-year students in the Conditional Acceptance Program (CAP) as an academic mentor.
Andrew Roche: Relevant Skills
Marketing & Business Development
- Content Marketing
- Sales Process
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Brand Development
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Development
- Sales Management
- Higher Education
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Market Research
Tools & Technologies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Critical Thinking
- Design Thinking
Andrew Roche: Certifications
HubSpot Inbound Marketing
The Inbound Certification is comprised of 5 classes that vary in length. The content spans the entire inbound methodology, from how to attract visitors with content and website optimization, to how to convert visitors into leads, close leads into customers, and then delight those customers into promoters. Each class covers the high-level best practices and fundamentals of these individual components of the methodology.